BLOG
Friday, July 28, 2006

NEW LAY OUT

First of all I just designed a new lay out, in like 5 minutes, so please be nice and dig change as nicely as you have done in the past. ok?.ok.

So What I've been up to lately....let's begin with what's on the top of the sucky things to tell, things that happened to me in the last 7 days.

Well I survived an allergic reaction that started last friday, I'm much better now but to be honest I couldn't really breath for two days after suffering an anaphylactic shock. I got some meds at the er and by tuesday every sign was gone, my face came back to a normal human colour.

This past week has been an irony. I'll write about it later, because right now I won't be truly fair to anyone not even to myself. Now what I'm going to do is enjoy what's left of this sucky friday, drinking and hearing the most beautiful and calming voice in the world. Tonight's choices are probably a million Cappuccinos and Sarah's DVD, I'll play it so loud that YOU will hear it, just because I really need to sing, yell and pass out.

cheers.




Listening to: Heather Nova - Heart and Shoulder













FLICKR

GLOBAL VOICES ONLINE

VOCES LATINAS EN LINEA

VOCES LATINAS BLOG

SITE FEED

Site Meter XML

TECHNORATI


Copyright 2002 - 2007 AT