BLOG
Monday, August 14, 2006

WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO STOP?



Last Saturday I went to this car expo at a local school and was astonished when I found more than pretty cars, right there walking by my side was what may possible be the most perfect couple in the world. They both looked and acted like they deserved to be together.



As you can see in this picture, one of them was violating public signs all over the walk and taking better pictures than myself for the only fact that he was getting so near the cars [ not cool dude, not cool at all ] , he didn't respect the no passing signs and he definitely couldn't restrict himself from touching the shiny exhibition cars and the other one well . . . what can I say, I guess that Uncle Itt now resides in Argentina.

Not only did they look quite reasonable together but they actually matched with each other.












FLICKR

GLOBAL VOICES ONLINE

VOCES LATINAS EN LINEA

VOCES LATINAS BLOG

SITE FEED

Site Meter XML

TECHNORATI


Copyright 2002 - 2007 AT