BLOG
Wednesday, August 02, 2006

This questionare is used by James Lipton on all the actors he interviews on 'Inside the actors studio'. I think its a rather interesting way to know more about how crazy I am.



1. What is your favourite word? Treasure , that's what my grandma calls me, Hi Treasure! Bye Treasure!

2. What is your least favourite word? War

3. What turns you on? Laughter / kind eyes

4. What turns you off? Rudeness, selfishness, bigotry, ignorance , homophobia, racism and egotism.

5. What sound do you love? Ocean / Piano

6. What sound do you hate? Loud people fighting or when someone yells to a kid or to an animal.

7. What profession would you love to attempt? Photographer / Musician

8. What profession would you never like to attempt? Job Recruiter

9. What's your favourite curse word? Holy fucking shit

10. If God exists, what would you like to hear him/her say at the pearly gates? I would like to hear her say "see I'm real and I'm sorry for taking them away, now go hug them before the concert starts".












FLICKR

GLOBAL VOICES ONLINE

VOCES LATINAS EN LINEA

VOCES LATINAS BLOG

SITE FEED

Site Meter XML

TECHNORATI


Copyright 2002 - 2007 AT