BLOG
Saturday, September 23, 2006

The best way to start a horrible day ...


Takeing public transportation at 6.30 am with no coffee running in my blood.


But you know how life works, nothing it's ever perfect when you take public transportation that early in the morning, perfect means that you survived breathing a million different odors for like 30 minutes, anyhow as we were all pretending to be cool with being all so close to each other we suddenly hear this really high annoying voice getting inside the train, we couldn't see who it belonged to but the sound of this voice started to yell so loud that every word made our ears bleed.

Yep, this little boy entered the subway holding his fathers hand, by this point the train is so full of people that I'm stuck against one door surrounded with a bunch of boys my age, I'm trying not to touch anything except my bag, I'm looking down while everyone inside the sub was silent except for little Michael Jackson, and believe me we couldn't all wait for it to close the door and start it's way to our destination. Death.

The first phrase he yelled was (please take a note): "I'm going to pretend this is a house full of bubbles", his father answered him with a really embarrassed "whatever, r you ok?", but the boys around me yelled back at him "yes he is, I want what he's having", which made it worst because he seemed to gain more power and thought that they wanted him to keep talking ( no one could see each other, we were in opposite sides, so there were only voices talking over a million heads), so that's when he started hallucinating more and more crazy things, all the way every time the door opened he would ask "Are we there yet bubble?" or pretend that he was being killed by bubbles "Bubbleeee... you are going to explode if you touch me". And I'm like why didn't I think of that before?.

So the guy that had his hand inside my ear (that's how close he was) he yells back to the kids father: "Do us all a favour and please take him back to the farm" (farm = code for rehab), at this point every bubble was laughing so hard that all of our own gonads died, just to avoid us a future of that kind of pain again.












FLICKR

GLOBAL VOICES ONLINE

VOCES LATINAS EN LINEA

VOCES LATINAS BLOG

SITE FEED

Site Meter XML

TECHNORATI


Copyright 2002 - 2007 AT