BLOG
Wednesday, October 04, 2006

WHAT'S WRONG WITH THE WORLD?


Such a crazy week, it all started with me stepping on a church as a family favour and it ended with me passed out naked on a bathroom floor. I had many really near death experiences in my life but this one, I could totally affirm that was it. But somehow I survived. And to be honest I'm tired of surviving.


Now it's fucking raining in the city, everything's wet and horrible.


Life is horrible. So many things to do. So many books to read.


Saw a woman die. Saw a man cry.


I so fucking hate religion and church. Even though I respect those who choose to believe in something better. It seems quite selfish to me. There are many things I don't understand therefore I don't accept it as real. For me it's like an imaginary world, people believe in it, I choose not to, I live here in the real world. But seeing all those people praying was quite eye opening. I can't believe that so many people could be part of such a social dementia for so long. There's almost no history without religion, almost no one lived without someone else telling them what to do or what not to do.


I also got a call this morning from a job I left back in 2004 asking if I wanted to go back.

Hell no.












FLICKR

GLOBAL VOICES ONLINE

VOCES LATINAS EN LINEA

VOCES LATINAS BLOG

SITE FEED

Site Meter XML

TECHNORATI


Copyright 2002 - 2007 AT