BLOG
Tuesday, November 21, 2006

GLOBAL VOICES ONLINE

OBESITY

My new article is up at VLEL [Voces Latinas en Linea], I mixed a couple of articles that I've found about the huge hug that yesterday thousands of people gave to the Argentinean Congress. I chose to write about this issue because we really need a law that protects us all, no matter what illness we have, and obesity it's probably the base of many diseases that could end our lives so it's really important that the system considers it as a disease.

I know I'm always complaining about the system and I find this one to be a perfect opportunity to fix it just a little bit, so please I ask to everyone who works in the congress to please vote YES on this issue.

The health system must prevent and protect us from the horrible consequences of Obesity. Be good and say yes or I'll get Andrea Politti and all her gang and we will all kick your ass.













FLICKR

GLOBAL VOICES ONLINE

VOCES LATINAS EN LINEA

VOCES LATINAS BLOG

SITE FEED

Site Meter XML

TECHNORATI


Copyright 2002 - 2007 AT