BLOG
Friday, December 15, 2006

JESSE



She is about to turn 2 years old and this will be her second year hearing fireworks during the holidays, I might need to change the rules since last year. Remember this. She is still acting like a rebel, I wish I could tell to all who said she was going to calm down after the first year to go fuck themselves but I can't, I'm a lady, can't you see? and that picture proves it, she is Satan. Look at her eyes, she is totally up to something. Prevention is the key people. I'm thinking chains or drugs or alcohol, a cat babysitter maybe, that might be hard to find, a cat babysitter that works during the holidays. Anyone?

so far

CAT = 1 / ANA = 0













FLICKR

GLOBAL VOICES ONLINE

VOCES LATINAS EN LINEA

VOCES LATINAS BLOG

SITE FEED

Site Meter XML

TECHNORATI


Copyright 2002 - 2007 AT